Learn to Play Golf Clinics
Get Golf Ready
This is a unique opportunity for the new or beginner golfer to learn the games basic fundamentals and etiquette. The sessions will provide instruction on all areas of the game to include short game and full swing. Get Golf Ready is designed to teach everything you’ll need to play golf in just a few lessons. It will also provide an opportunity to meet fellow new golfers in a fun and comfortable learning environment.
The program size will be limited to 12 golfers, open to both men and women.
Wednesday, May 13
Wednesday, May 20
Friday, May 22
10-11:00am: Pitching/Bunker Play
Wednesday, May 27
Friday, May 29
9am-12:00pm: On Course Instruction
Cost will be $99 for all five lessons in the program.
Game Improvement Clinics
Ladies Clinic: How to Beat Uneven Lies
Tuesday, May 12
Learn the proper set-up for uneven lies; setting body angles to the slope, club choice, ball position, alignment and swing path.
- The program will focus on Uphill Lies, Downhill Lies, Ball above Feet and Ball below Feet.
- The program will be limited to 10 women golfers.
- Cost will be $25 for the clinic.
Thursday, May 14
Tired of losing distance because of that slice? Is the ball always going to the right? This is the clinic for you!
- The program will help in the ability to hit the ball from right to left and have a better understanding of the clubface, swing plane and swing path.
- The program will include personalized instruction and analysis of your golf swing.
- The program size will be limited to 10 golfers, open to both men & women.
Cost will be $25 for the program.